Posted by Serene Skiffington
June 19, 2017
The sun is out and the sky is blue, which means it's time to get out and enjoy the amenities at our Chico apartments. Cool off in the beautiful spacious pools or relax in the hot tub. Enjoy the warm weather and have a blast this summer.
While fun is 100 percent encouraged, safety is also mandatory.
Below are our Pool Rules, helpful tips, and guidelines to follow:
- Pool hours vary per Chico apartment complex! Check with your resident manager.
- Only two guests allowed per apartments with resident(s) present.
- No alcohol is allowed at any time.
- Please, no suntan lotion or oils in the Jacuzzi or swimming pool water. Of course, you should protect your skin, we simply encourage you to make sure your lotion is dry before you go in the water.
- No smoking in the pool area. Be courteous of the people around you and refer to smoking permit zones instead.
- Pets are not allowed in the sauna, Jacuzzi or swimming pool area. Although we love pets as much as the next person, the pool is meant for people, who would prefer to swim without dog hair and dirt.
- Please keep gates closed in the pool area and do not open the gates for anyone without a pool key. (Remember what your mom said? Watch out for strangers! Don’t let people in that don’t live there.) They aren’t allowed without being present with a resident who should have a key.
- All saunas are self-humidifying. Do not pour water over the rocks because that can ruin the heating element.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 14. Please consult your physician before allowing young children to use the Jacuzzi.
- Diapers are not allowed in the swimming pool or Jacuzzi. (Do you want to see any unwanted floating "objects" in the pool? Didn’t think so.) Please only use swim diapers that are made specifically for swimming.
- No lifeguard will be on duty. Persons using the pool facilities do so at their own risk. Management assumes no responsibility for articles lost, stolen or damaged.
- No inner tubes, rafts, or large floatation devices are allowed at any time. However, you may use small air mattresses when the pool is not crowded.
- Should there be any malfunction of the swimming pool, sauna, or Jacuzzi, please call the resident manager immediately. (Don’t assume that somebody else already reported the malfunction).
- Please do not remove any furniture from the pool area. Sharing is caring, leave the lounges for the next sun lover.
- If you eat around the pool area, please pick up after yourself. Trash bins are provided. We like to keep our pool area nice and clean.
- No glass of any kind is allowed in the pool area. This is to prevent any situations with broken glass that could result in injury to residents or guests.
- Running, jumping, “horseplay” fighting, boisterous or dangerous conduct is forbidden in or around the pool area.
These rules are easy to follow and can be just as easy to break. Please be respectful of our rules to ensure that we can offer a safe and enjoyable experience to all residents and their guests.
If you can’t follow these policies, you can find yourself without pool privileges and even in jeopardy of rental agreement termination. If you have any questions about any of the information provided or specific policies, please call your resident manager and they will help you!
When you like an apartment that you see, you can also apply online. How easy is that!
Click here to read an awesome article that highlights the other great amenties available at our apartments!
Posts by Category
- 4th of July
- apartment living
- Best of Chico
- Budget Tips
- Chico Restaurants
- Cleaning Tips
- Community Events
- Community Support
- Creating Caring Communities
- Decorating your Apartment
- Energy Tips
- Fall in Chico
- Father's Day in Chico
- Finding an Apartment
- Living in an Apartment
- Living in Chico
- Luxury Apartments
- Manager Spotlight
- my first apartment
- Rental Living
- Renter Solutions
- Renters Insurance
- Security Deposits
- Summer Activities in Chico
- Taste of Chico
- Things to Do
- Winter in Chico